Sunday, August 15, 2010

Good news! The new designer Hermes Handbag

Christophe Lemaire, designer of French Lacoste, decided to quit from Lacoste and came to join in Hermes Birkin. The formal agreement will effect in September, 2011.
Compared with designer Jean Paul Gaultier, Lemarie is not so famous and amazing. Hermes is not only a byword for high quality products, but also a successful family firm. The pulic feel quite surprised at this decision. Mr. Pierre-Alexis Dumas, art director of Hermes explains as follows:
1.From Martin to Jean Paul, everybody fell quite surprised at that time. So did some retailers. They totally respect Jean Paul, but they thought Jean is not fit for Hermes` speciality. Facts show that Jean Paul combined with Hermes Perfectly.
2.Appointing Lemarie as the designer is an ambitious plan. Maybe five years later, when we look back, I will feel it is an awful decision. But perhaps, it is a splendor amazing. Who can tell exactly! Birkin needs incessant reformation. Christophe Lemaire has the same value and aesthetics with Hermes. And his design is full of interest. I hope I can see the sport-and-chic from Christophe Lemarie.
3.I think I must believe in my intuition, without expecting. What I care is what he have done. When I see a piece of clothing or a design, I always try to know the thought-form. I observed the works of Christophe Lemaire for a long time, and I thought he is such a person who loves life and praises life. Life is so short and nice. We will try our best to create beautiful works. If we are full of this kind of enthusiasm and impetus, we can make good works. Jean Paul owns this kind of quality, so does Christophe Lemarie.
4.Christophe Lemarie is a calm and careful person. He is an intermediate of Martin and Jean Paul Gaultier. Seldom know Martin. But Jean Pual Gaultier loves social intercourse and chatting. The interest of Christophe is different from others. He loves to lead fashion.
5.I didn`t mean we do not love name brand designersHermes Handbag. We care more about the talent. Maybe he is not so famous. We will try our best to dig his value and make him merged well with the brand. I said to many people that Christophe is the most suitable one.
As a big brand, each change will take a lot of topics and guess. We really hope the new designer of Hermes can take us more new things and lead us to a farther way of fashion. We are expecting the achievement from Christophe Lemarie. Hermes handbags, Hermes Birkin Handbags, Hermes Kelly, Hermes Lindy and Hermes purse and belts with their different qualities not only guide the way of fashion, but also show the eternity of fashion. We are expecting Christophe Lemarie designs some prolonged fashion clothes.
I will keep on paying attention to this matter. If anyone who has new Hermes Belt leaves me a message or give me some comments, I will be appreciated much . Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment